Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Word Hunt Game

I came across a Valentine's Boggle Game at Teacher's Pay Teachers. I printed it out and much to my surprise both LD and DD loved it.  They did it both yesterday and today and then complained that it was too easy the second time.


I promised the kids I'd make a new word hunt for them and just finished it this evening. My version is not as cute as the one at TPT, but I'll share it with you anyway. You can download my version of the Valentine's Day Word Hunt here. On the second page I'm hoping they find lots of -ow and -ou words.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the content!
    Bedside Support Rail Xl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a nice comment! I've been blogging for a long time--I'm guessing about fourteen years now. I started this blog about 3 1/2 years ago. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to say something so kind! ~Liesl

    ReplyDelete