Tuesday, July 26, 2011

US Landmarks and Symbols -- free 3-part Montessori cards

I am busy planning and getting ready for this next year.  I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for and so made these 3-part cards for our upcoming unit study on America. Cards include landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, the White House, Mount Rushmore and more.

UPDATE: You can download the free US Landmarks and Symbols cards at our new location.  This link will take you there.

We also have a new 45-page Civics and Government Packet that you may be interested in. It covers the 3 branches of government and includes civics cards, notebook pages and much more.


  1. You did a fantastic job ;-)
    Would you mind if I translate your file into Polish for my personal use ;-)?
    Lots of love
    Ewa at http://wczesnaedukacjaantkaikuby.blogspot.com

  2. Hi Ewa,

    That's totally fine... if you'd like, I'll send you a link to a different version of that file so that you can edit/change the words yourself. Just leave a quick note or email me at-- the homeschool den at yahoo dot com to let me know if that's of interest. I just walked in the door an hour ago after a ten-day holiday, so you'd need to give me a day or so to get back to you again (and to check into what I need to to make sure you can edit the document).

    Kind regards,

  3. Wonderful timing. We will be studying the States this year.