Friday, March 25, 2011

Recommended Science Books: "Totally Amazing" Series

 I was telling my friend today how much LD loves this series of books.  We first got a couple of these in a lot/group of science books that we got off of ebay.  But LD loved them so much that I wound up getting them all. There's not a week that goes by that LD doesn't pick up one or two of these to read through. They tend to reside on the kitchen table!! With that kind of enthusiasm I thought they'd be worth mentioning to others with science-loving kids!

Below I included a few close-ups so you could get a feel for the layout. Each book is 32 pages including the index.

The titles include
Totally Amazing...
Spiders
Insects
Sea Creatures
Mummies
Natural Disasters
Plants
Rain Forests
Night Animals

These books have a different title in England.  The series is the "Totally Weird"... Mummies (and so forth).


No comments:

Post a Comment