Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rain Forest Plants -- 3-Part Cards

I'm getting ready for our next biome study.  I have a number of rain forest animal cards already.  I noticed that there are so many plants that we use daily in our kitchens and around the home that I thought I would include some rain forest plants in our studies. 

Anyway, today I made some 3-part cards on rain forest plants. Some of these plants include cacao, allspice, vanilla, black pepper, nutmeg, bamboo, rubber, and more. I'm not sure I did it properly as I made them in landscape and they appear to be portrait.

If you are interested learning about rain forest plants feel free to use the cards I made. These are now located at our new location, homeschoolden.com
More details over at our new location homeschoolden.com!http://homeschoolden.com/2017/05/14/rainforest-unit-50-page-packet/
 


http://homeschoolden.com/2017/05/14/rainforest-unit-50-page-packet/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you and I'm impressed. I like to make my cards take up the full page so if anyone wants to utilize the full page enlarge by 130%, print landscaped & voila! Lovely works for your works! These are really awesome!

    Honey
    www.mondorfment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, Honey. I checked the pdf on my computer and it was in landscape, but somehow in uploading it to Scribd it puts it into portrait. Glad to hear you got it to work!

    I hope you and others find the cards useful. Our activity was a success. Let me know how it goes for you!

    Liesl

    ReplyDelete