Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blogs I Enjoy and Visit, Resources I Find Helpful

I finished replacing most of the links I lost and have my page up and running again with the Blogs I Enjoy and Visit, Resources I Find Helpful. If you're interested you can now visit that page again. I color coded it as follows:

Homeschool Blogs I Enjoy is the first section in pink.

Next is Useful Homeschool Resources in light blue with the following subsections:

  •  Great resources and printables (mostly free)
  • Math
  • Science
  • Early Learning
  • Art and Music

The third section in green is teacher's blogs I enjoy (though something funky happened and it changed to a new font with strange spacing.
Pink section is used curriculum and saving money.

The yellow section are my favorite Montessori links.

The last blue section are the websites I find useful for teaching German to very young kids.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liesl! I gave you Nice blog award :)
    You can find it here:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2011/11/nice-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome list! Thank you so much for sharing.
    www.noorjanan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete