Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Theme Activities

We've been doing a lot of fall related activities--especially for our 2 and 4 year olds. We've had a lot of fun with this unit so far!  
The girls had a blast making this fall display with fall flowers, leaves, pipe cleaners, buttons and fall-colored pasta.


I've seen this tree-hand-print activity a number of places on the Internet and ED really enjoyed it (she's done several this past week).  I also set out some pipecleaners and fall-colored pony beads.  She's chosen to do this a number of times as well.


The kids enjoyed this popcorn activity!  And it got us wondering whether popcorn seeds would sprout -- so they've been added to our Indian corn science experiment (I'll show that in the next post below.)

2 comments:

  1. I so want to come live at your house, you guys have the best of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall projects are awesome! Love the pipe cleaners with beads idea, my kids will eat that up!

    ReplyDelete