Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Homeschool Den Has Moved!




I am so excited to have joined the Parents team and have so many new posts to share with you all. I will posting almost every day as I talk about our latest homeschooling adventures.

I have a new series on Wednesdays which features interviews with homeschoolers from across the country. I will be spotlighting homeschoolers with different styles to see how they got started homeschooling and what homeschooling looks like in their families. I hope you'll stop by for a visit.


I won't be updating this site so be sure to visit us at the new site

http://www.parents.com/blogs/homeschool-den/

Want to keep connected?  Visit me at
Twitter @HomeschoolDen for the latest updates.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs and its stuff magnetize me to return again n again. english help online

    ReplyDelete
  3. In real life many problems are come with the passing of time and they must solve in time. There are different types of standards to pass the regents prep SAT MATH test. Each one is require special attention in batter way. How we can solve easily SAT MATH.

    ReplyDelete