Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Math Game: Stop the Clock

 As I've been trying to find links and repair the "blogs I enjoy" page, I came across a clock game I used to have LD play all the time online. Now DD is learning time to 5 minute intervals and I'm going to have her play Stop the Clock for math time for a while.  She has to drag the digital time to the correct analog clock and do all five as quickly as she can. There are five levels, so you can choose the level that best suits your child--from the half hour/hour to the minute.

I can never help myself from playing a round or two as well to try to stop the clock!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just visited that site and it looks like a lot of fun. I think since we are having a more laid back week before Thanksgiving, we will skip our worksheet today and go straight onto this site. Thanks again! PenPen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Glad it's of help. Thanks for dropping a comment too--it's great to hear from others. ~Liesl

    ReplyDelete